05 April 2010

Venice Beach

We had to go pick up Nana in Playa Del Ray and thought it would be fun to walk the boardwalk at Venice Beach. Unfortunately it was really windy, smelly and crowded. (Question: When is it not crowded in California? Answer: Never. Especially when it's spring break.) Maybe I was just in a bad mood, but I wasn't all that amused with Venice beach. Too many people smoking cigarets, medical marijuana shops, scantily dressed people, vagrants, and disgusting t-shirts and bongs for sell.

venice beach

Because of the wind blowing sand everywhere I didn't get my camera out with the exception of in the ice cream shop and back at the car. Aaron and I went back to the car early while Nana, Heather and the kids did some shopping. Bear and Moose thought it was pretty great to have free reign of the car and not have to be stuck in a car seat.

No comments: