03 April 2010

Mount Baldy

The boys and I came home to a house full of visitors. Luckily for us Nana, Heather and the kids played at Disneyland on Thursday and Friday while our passes were blacked out and we were in Utah.

After General Conference we headed up to Mount Baldy. The plan was to hike to the waterfall and then play at the visitors center. We were did make it to the waterfall (with a very grouchy 3 year old) but by the time we got to the visitors center it was closed. 

I think the hike will be added to our fun to do activity list when company comes to town. It was close, easy and free-can't beat that!

mtbaldy

I did find it kind of funny that they left Utah for some warmth and sun, and we ended up hiking in the snow. At least we got to stay in our shorts and t-shirts for it.

No comments: